Counselling in Old Street and Chislehurst
Counselling can help you come to terms with life's challenges, difficulties or traumatic events. If you can relate to any of the following then call me and let's explore new possibilities.
• Experiencing stress, anxiety, depression or feeling overwhelmed
• Need help dealing with a difficult situation in your life
• Lacking self-confidence or self-esteem
• Experiencing difficult feelings that you don't know how to deal with
• Need support dealing with a major loss in your life
• Having relationship difficulties with family, friends, intimacy or at work
It can be a great relief to share your worries and fears with someone who will support your feelings and help you take positive action. I provide a safe, confidential, non-judgemental environment so we can explore what's troubling you and find new ways to move forwards. My approach is gestalt counselling which uses the here-and-now to explore new perspectives and support you in creating the changes you feel are right for you.
I offer individual counselling for anxiety, depression, stress, relationship issues, self-confidence, self-esteem, anger management, life transitions and bereavement support. I also offer relationship counselling to couples through couples counselling
Fees are dependent on the location of my practice:
London: £80 per session for individuals and £110 for couples.
Chislehurst: £70 per session for individuals and £100 for couples.
Each session lasts 50 minutes